To make drinking alcohol on lazy keto the easiest way to do this is to have beverages with the lowest carbs possible. Therefore because of this, I provide drink options below that only have a max of 4 grams of carbs.
0 Carb Alcohols
The best way to track total carbs is to not even have carbs in the first place. Therefore, I put this list together with all of the alcohol that you can enjoy on lazy keto with zero carbs. (source: USDA Food Data Website)
19 Wines With Less Than 4 Total Carbs
If wines are your go-to adult beverage here is a chart of wines you can have on a keto diet that are all under 4 carbs. Typically dry wines have fewer carbs than sweeter wines.
|Prosecco, white||5 oz||1.9|
|Barbera, red||5 oz||2.79|
|Pinot Blanc, white||5 oz||2.85|
|Sauvignon Blanc, white||5 oz||3.01|
|Pinto Grigio, white||5 oz||3.03|
|Chardonnay, white||5 oz||3.18|
|Fume Blanc, white||5 oz||3.34|
|Pinot Noir, red||5 oz||3.4|
|Gamay, red||5 oz||3.5|
|Carignane, red||5 oz||3.53|
|Mouvedre, red||5 oz||3.55|
|Cabernet Franc, red||5 oz||3.6|
|Lemberger, red||5 oz||3.62|
|Merlot, red||5 oz||3.69|
|Syrah, red||5 oz||3.79|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, white||5 oz||3.82|
|Gewurztraminer, white||5 oz||3.82|
|Sangiovese, red||5 oz||3.85|
|Petite Sirah, red||5 oz||3.94|
19 Beers With Less Than 4 Total Carbs
If beers are more to your taste here are options that you can easily enjoy.
|Budweiser Select 55 Premium Light, bottle||1.8|
|Devil’s Backbone Bright Tangerine, can||2|
|Miller 64, bottle||2|
|Surly Brewing Rosé Lager, bottle||2.25|
|Miller 64 Extra Light, bottle||2.4|
|Michelob Ultra Pure Gold, bottle||2.5|
|Corona Premier, bottle||2.6|
|Pittsburgh Brewing Co. I.C. Light, bottle||2.8|
|Miller Liter, bottle||3|
|Lagunitas Daytime, bottle||3|
|Skinny Brands Lager, bottle||3|
|Shiner Ruby Redbird, bottle||3.1|
|Yuengling Light Lager, bottle||3.2|
|Natural Light, bottle||3.2|
|Southbound Brewing Light Lager, bottle||3.5|
|Blue Moon Lightsky, bottle||3.6|
|Dogfish Head Slightly Mighty, can||3.6|
|Beck’s Premier Light, bottle||3.9|
|Omme Gang Brut IPA, bottle||3.9|
16 Hard Seltzers for Lazy Keto
Hard seltzers are another great beverage to enjoy on keto. However, you need to choose your brand wisely. Below are the brands that are keto-friendly, showing their carb counts.
- Viva Tequila Seltzer: 0 carbs per can.
- TAKE FIVE Hard Seltzer: 0 carbs per can.
- Krushwell: 0 carbs per can.
- Big Storm Vodka Soda: 0 carbs per can.
- Michelob Ultra Organic Hard Seltzer: 0 carbs per can.
- Crook & Marker: 0-1 carbs per can.
- Canteen Spirts: 0-2 carbs per can depending on the flavor.
- Wild Basin: 1 carb per can.
- Smirnoff Zero Sugar: 1 carb per can.
- White Claw: 1-2 carbs per can.
- Bud Light Seltzer: 2 carbs per can.
- Topo Chico: 2 carbs per can.
- Vizzy: 2 carbs per can.
- Truly Hard Seltzer: 2-3 carbs depending on the flavor for a 12 oz can.
- Corona Hard Seltzer: 2-3 carbs per can depending on the flavor.
- Vista Bay Hard Seltzer: 3 carbs per can.
How to Make Lazy Keto Alcohol Cocktails
Making your own keto cocktail is easy and does not have to be hard. All you really need is 2 ingredients to keep it lazy.
Step 1: Pick Out Your Alcohol
Step 2: Pick Out Your Mixer
- Diet Soda
- Tonic Water
- Bai Drinks
- Sugar-Free Sparkling Flavored Water such as La Croix or Crystal Light
- Diet Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
- Coffee with some creamer to make it extra special
- BODYARMOR Lyte sports drinks
Mixed Drinks for Lazy Keto
Check out some of these cocktail recipes you can make at home.
- Virgin Pina Colada
- Low-Carb Blackberry Mojito
- Keto Cosmopolitan Drink Recipe without Triple Sec
- Keto Key Lime Pie Martini
- Barbados Rum Punch
The post Lazy Keto Alcohols: Wines, Beers, Spirits, Cocktails & more appeared first on Keto Keuhn Nutrition.